Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Priceless

Our trip to Michigan for Thanksgiving was a success! The border crossings were clear, the dog stayed calm, and I didn't fall into Interstate Syndrome. And for the first time, I felt like a part of Kevin's family. Since we have been married, it has always been a struggle to be away from my family, and I felt somewhat on the outside of his during these special days. This Thanksgiving, I felt at ease, cared for, and totally comfortable being myself. Truly a blessing.

However, the best part of Thanksgiving was spending time with our nephew, Edward. He is nearly 12 months-a precious little ball of energy and giggles. Truly priceless.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was good seeing you at Gramma's! Sorry we didn't get to say goodbye on Sunday. Hope your trip back went well.
You can check out my blog at www.xanga.com/galaxygirlsix