Tuesday, June 15, 2010

All Aboard the Party Bus

Here's a picture of Monica's favorite play time activity. I like to call it The Party Bus. She piles nearly all of her stuffed animals on the musical car and drives very wrecklessly around the house. I guess it's some sort of "imaginative" play, which is fun to see, but it's a little painful when she runs into my ankles.




On another note, I'm still pregnant. The due date was yesterday, which came and went without much fanfare. I'm definitely having contractions and moving in the labor and delivery direction, but no baby as of yet. I can't decide if knowing there's progress and still no active labor is more nerve wracking than the situation with Monica, in which nothing happened until I went into labor which lasted 24 hours. However, it is a comfort knowing that this labor will be further along when it does start and therefore, will most likely be shorter.

We started a novena to St. Gerard a couple of days ago, but now I'm thinking that we should have started it over 2 weeks ago. Alas. All in God's timing, no matter what. I hope we'll have some good news to post very very soon!

No comments: