So most people know that chocolate is not good for dogs. Kevin is one of the "most people," but decided to let Buck lick fudgy chocolate frosting off his spoon anyway. I told him not to let the dog lick the nasty doggy poison, but Kevin's a softy and replied, "He likes it!"
Kevin didn't give Buck the chance to lick all of the frosting off the spoon, and you can't leave perfectly tasty chocolate frosting on a spoon, right? I know I would if it was covered in Buck slime. But Kevin, being the sweet-tooth that he is, couldn't resist the delectable frosting still stuck to the spoon. With almost no hesitation, he too licked the spoon--slime, chocolate and all.
His only comment post-chocolate-slime? "Ha ha...that was kinda gross."