Thursday, April 3, 2008

M.I.A.

I realize that I'm not the most consistent blogstress, but I thought I'd fill you in on one reason my posts have been less than frequent as of late. Kevin and I are expecting our first baby!! While the news is oh-so-exciting, the early consequences of pregnancy are not. Exhaustion, nausea, moodiness... I'm in bed before 9pm nearly every night. Kevin is amazed at all the free/alone time he has in the evenings!

Pregnancy is an amazing blessing and a challenging adventure. I had an ultrasound last week, and it was such a God-send. To see the little one moving around and looking like a baby was awesome. I really needed to see that, since it is so easy for me to get caught up in the symptoms. I forget that there is a little person inside of me!

In regard to the first trimester symptoms, I think I'm turning a corner. It's easier to get up in the morning, and the thought of chicken is not as vomitous as it used to be. Soon, I'll have to hit the mall for some chic maternity wear.

I have some good updates and still more info on our fab Puerto Rico trip to share (a month later!). Here's hoping I get that up soon.





St. Gianna

St. Gerard



Pray for Us!

No comments: