Friday, May 28, 2010

One Last Road Trip

We're making the two hour drive to my mom's house for one last my-side-of-the-family get together before the baby arrives. To those of you wondering, yes, I'm tired. And yes, I'm not so comfortable. However, I'm still able to take a walk, pick Monica up, and clean a bathroom every once in a while. I'll be glad to have more mobility again very soon!

I've been meaning to post a recent picture of Monica but she is not the most photogenic these days. She used to be a total ham for the camera. Now she gives me blank looks, like this:



Love ya, babe, but where are those fabulous grins you used to give the camera???

We hope you and yours have a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. Let's remember to give thanks and say a prayer for all of the veterans who have given their lives for our freedoms!

No comments: