Saturday, July 30, 2011

Indulge

I've been stealing some of James's tasty full-fat yogurt, and I'm loving it! In the past few years, I've really latched on to full fat dairy in yogurts, cheeses, and creams for coffee and desserts. Not just because it tastes good, but there was something in me saying that all of the processed, chemically altered food we Americans consume in mass quantities cannot be good for our bodies. I mean, some of the ingredient lists on snack foods takes up half of the side of the box and most of what is on there can hardly be categorized as real food. After finding this little gem of a blog post about full-fat dairy, I will definitely be consuming the fat (in moderated quantities) and trying to hunt down some non-homogenized milk...mmmmm.

And on another note, James is eating dairy without any digestive rebellion whatsoever. So, our nearly three year streak of someone being dairy free in our family has come to an end. We are all lovin' the pizza and ice cream now!

Soon to come, my thoughts on E-mealz...

No comments: