Monday, December 31, 2007

Ringing in the New Year

After nearly 7 days, 30+ hours of which were spent in the car, Kevin and I are back from our whirlwind tour of the Midwest. Everytime we go to see our family for Christmas, we swear the next year will be more relaxing. But truth be told, I don't think we would want to miss out on any of the gatherings! The sweetest, by far, was our day with Clarice and Gracie, our 5 week-old twin nieces. They are so beautiful and precious. Nothing beats babies at Christmas!

On another note, I received a gift that will keep on giving: a Cuisinart slowcooker! It's the Mercedes-Benz of crock pots, and I've got a fabulous Tarragon Chicken dish simmering as I type. Mmmm...A tasty New Years Eve dinner awaits...

A happy, grace-filled New Year to all!

No comments: