Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Loosely connected thoughts and happenings

I'm pretty sure that Monica is dealing with her first cold. She's not super congested, but she's listless, tired, and doesn't want to eat all that much. There's been a whole lot of soothing goin' on.

I have a deep-thought, musing post in the works, but there just hasn't been the time nor the brain cells to really get it together. I feel that way a lot these days. For instance, Kevin got me the complete Theology of the Body and the companion commentary by Christopher West for my birthday. I have every intention of starting to plow through it, but I always seem to get thwarted by nap time, feeding time, or pure exhaustion. I also had every intention of getting out today, but alas, a baby who needs some extra love trumps that.

Life is what happens to you when you're making other plans. (Translation: Some days are spent in a rocking chair.)

No comments: