Saturday, April 4, 2009

Have I Mentioned...

...how much I love my little girl?

Monica has grown into a fabulous little baby. Not to say that I did not always love her. I have always loved her more than I can express, but now, I am truly enjoying her.

Because Monica had a lot of uncomfortable feeding issues (reflux, milk allergy etc) she was often fussy, gassy, hungry, and tired. Now, she is well-fed, and well-rested, which as many parents know, often makes for a happy baby. She loves to cuddle on our bellies, which is just too cute. I am so excited to continue to watch her grow up and experience even more joy with her!

2 comments:

Arwen said...

Awww, she is such a cutie!

And I'm so happy for you and Kevin, Andrea! After Camilla's first fussy months were over, I remember how wonderful it was to suddenly be enjoying her so much more. I hope it just keeps getting better for you guys.

Mary said...

Adorable! My little bro with his little girl - what a priceless pic!