Friday, June 20, 2008

Coming Up for Air

UPDATE ON THE JOURNEY FROM NY TO MI:

I think this will be my favorite pregnancy picture of all time. This is me in our NY house with two of Kevin's coworkers on move-out day. Keep in mind that only two out of the three people in the picture are pregnant.

"One of these things is not like the others..."



I made it into town last Wednesday evening after a none-too-eventful two-day drive. I think the slide show below shows the aesthetic highlight of the trip from NY to MI. This hotel is next door to the one I stayed at near the Buffalo airport. Wow.



Crossing the border into the Great Lakes State.



We are now living (temporarily!!) in an Extended Stay Hotel. Not fab, but definitely adequate and maintenance free. Buck is obviously making himself at home.



The house hunt is now in full swing. Update coming soon!

No comments: