Monday, June 16, 2008

Deja Vu

For a good portion of our engagment, Kevin was in New York, while I was still in Michigan. We are apart again, but positions are reversed. At least it's only for a few days!

Kevin made it safely to Michigan with all of our stuff in tow. We had a lot of help loading and unloading the truck, thanks to generous friends! One leg of the journey is behind us.

I leave New York on Tuesday with the dog. It should be an adventure--a pregnant lady and a mutt in an SUV full of stuff. Please pray for traveling mercies!

1 comment:

Reenie said...

I'm definitely looking forward to seeing said pregnant lady and mutt once you arrive and get settled. Kevin says you got some traquilizers for Buck, which is good. And I'm hoping since you're driving, you won't need them as well :D HAve a great trip, I'll see you soon!