Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Lives are at Stake

I must admit I haven't been on top of the "outside world" for the past week or so. It's been nice to have some private time at home and to just concentrate on Monica, but I also realize the election is less than one week away. This is potentially a huge turning point for our nation and every vote counts. I know I'll be in the booth next Tuesday, even if I need to bring my little one.

Please watch this video via the link below. It is specifically geared toward Catholics, but it really applies to Christians of all stripes. Many lives at all stages--the embryo, the fetus, the newborn, the suffering, and the dying--are at stake. Holding little Monica in my arms reminds me of how precious life and family really is. Please vote to protect all that we hold dear.

http://www.catholicvote.com/Michigan/

No comments: